Executive Digital is hiring in Miami!
We have a unique opportunity for a Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian bi-lingual! If you speak one of these languages fluently, love social media, web development, SEO, and all things digital, this position is right for you.
This is an opportunity to manage local, regional and national clients. Responsibilities include overseeing interactive and marketing efforts on behalf of our clients. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on account experience along with comfort level in multi-channel and integrated marketing approaches.
You must be a diligent team player with 2-5 years of digital project management experience executing client-facing strategies and conversations. All duties require methodical planning and constant communication.
- Enjoys the idea of developing and executing effective User Experiences for clients
- Solid understanding of technology surrounding the development and deployment of websites & website applications
- Strong ability to listen to client requirements and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to create clean, effective Information of Architecture and supporting documents
- Effectively manages client expectations, change orders and budgets
- Establishes sound and effective working relationships internally with the clients’ team
- Current on industry trends and best practices
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent customer support and service skills – in person, on the phone and via e-mail
- Self-motivation and organization skills
- Ability to work independently or collaborate with other team members
- Maintains current knowledge of the clients’ businesses. Clearly understands the clients’ industries, including target audience, business model, trends, competitors, etc.
- Creates Statements of Work that clearly defines objectives, tone, key messages, and deliverables for each project. This can include summary reports, IA diagrams, Page Types and change orders, among others
- Submits SOW for internal review, incorporates input, and submits to client for approval
- Ensures that the entire team understands and adheres to the client’s strategy
- Drafts timely project updates, documents all client communications, and distributes these to entire team and client
- Must be proficient in Serbian, Bosnian or Croatian (role requires native-level communication)
- Strong technical understanding or programming experience
- Have a background in and/or a strong interest in SEO / SEM marketing / Content Marketing
- Have a background in and/or a strong interest in Web Analytics
- Have a background in and/or a strong interest in Social Media Marketing
Executive Digital offers a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes medical, dental insurance, PTO and Matching 401K. Apply today via email to info [at] executive-digital.com and take one step closer to joining almost 80 team members who call Executive Digital home. Our physical office is located in Miami Shores, FL and your physical presence is required daily (no remote).