SEO MARKETING COMPANY
NEED CONTENT AND CODING SERVICES TO OPTIMIZE YOUR WEBSITE?
Are you satisfied with the number of visitors coming to your website? What about your bounce rate and responses to your conversion points?
If you’re disappointed, it could be that your website pages need stronger optimization so that they will be noticed by Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines your customers turn to when they need your services.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION BOOSTS WEBSITE VALUE
Search engine optimization, or SEO, strengthens your website’s ability to attract attention from search engines as they comb the Web to respond to each search.
Here are some of the main areas for SEO focus:
- Strong, relevant, and well-written content that attracts search engine crawlers and backlinks
- Ensuring the website works on different devices (desktop, tablets, smartphones) used to access the web
- Creating a logical, easy-to-follow website structure:
- URLs that follow site navigation and include keywords
- Using a “shallow depth” navigation structure that makes sure important pages are easily located
- Creating a quality, white-hat backlink strategy
- Identifying guest blogging opportunities
- Identifying sites to leave service or product reviews
- Tracking incoming links to contact
- Ensuring the user experience is a satisfying one
- Pages download within 3 seconds
- Navigation is easy to follow
- Website can be searched for content
Websites with engaging content, skillful coding, and an orderly structure become more valuable to search engines, which in turn helps drive more traffic to them. Websites with high traffic matched by longer site visit times will have higher page rankings for relevant search terms.
Executive Digital has the staff and expertise to fulfill these requirements
Website structure. A website must be user-friendly for anyone to spend time on it. Our designers focus on creating layouts that are easy for first-time visitors to follow to encourage longer sites visits and return visits.
- They will carefully plan site layout, making sure that categories cover main topics and that there are not too many of them.
- They will include subcategories and balance their numbers for each category
- They will use internal links to make site navigation even simpler for users
Content development. The SEO process weeds out thin, poorly developed content. Our content development team—writers, graphic artists, videographers, and editors—take pride in presenting well-developed content free of grammatical errors and technical glitches. You’ll be proud to feature our content on your website, in your social media, and in your advertising.
Coding. There are also technical steps that make visiting a website a pleasant, engaging user experience. These amount to performance measures that help boost SEO as much as solid content. Here are a couple examples:
- Fast page loads. Web pages that take more than about three seconds to download lose visitor interest. There are a number of technical steps that increase page load time, such as compressing images and CSS sprites and page caching. (CSS is the way HTML is laid out while caching preserves a webpage for faster retrieval until it’s updated.)
- Coding alt tags. This is a way to tell search engines what an image describes. Google doesn’t have eyes (at least not yet!) and needs to be told what an image does and how it relates to the content.
Focus on Search Engine Algorithms
We pay close attention to algorithms in search engines that our customers depend on for website traffic. Although search engines don’t actually release their algorithms, they often provide information about adjustments. Our SEO experts track these adjustments and observe how they affect rankings. They pass along what they learn to content development and website development so that they can respond and be as proactive as possible when preparing new content and freshening code.